Perrigo is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of generic and private label over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals and supplements. Perrigo has built a unique business model that combines aspects of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharma manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo uses Logility Voyager Solutions™ to improve forecast accuracy, reduce excess stock, improve visibility, ensure feasible loading of plants, and to provide a consolidated end-to-end financial view of its international branded consumer healthcare business. In this session, Perrigo’s Director of Sales Inventory and Operations Planning Jessica Shorb and team will discuss how Perrigo uses its Voyager solution to integrate its international supply chain network and get overall visibility into its demand and inventory.
Learn how Perrigo uses Logility Voyager Solutions™ to:
- Become demand driven by improving forecast accuracy through improved collaboration and statistical forecasting
- Reduce excess stock and liberate working capital
- Improve visibility of market demand and inventories across a fragmented corporate IT landscape to facilitate demand/supply balancing
- Improve medium and long term capacity planning to create rough cut capacity plans
- Develop a consolidated end-to-end supply chain view including financial planning views